Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Play Date with Natalie Rae

How lucky am I to have a best friend to share this fabulous journey of mommyhood with?! Anna had Natalie Rae Morrison on December 4th - just 5 days before Will was born. I am so excited that Will and Natalie are so close in age and that they will be able to play and grow up together. Ever since I found out that we were having a boy and Anna and Daniel were having a girl I have joked and said that Natalie would be Will's girlfriend! ;) Now, I'm just playing around, and by no means do I expect them to date, but if they happen to make that decision when they get older... well, let's just say I wouldn't mind! ;)

Natalie and Will finally got to meet for the first time on Wednesday, January 22. Anna and Natalie came over for a play date. Our sweet babies spent most of their date eating and napping, but us mommies got to do a lot of catching up!

 
 
 
 
 
 
We caught these two holding hands but they moved before we could get a picture!
 
Will and I enjoyed having our favorite girls over and we can't wait for our next play date!!


 
 

1 comment:

  1. We enjoyed every minute of our play date. Before long they will be keeping us on our toes and we won't be doing any catching up ;) but I wouldn't trade it for the world!

    ReplyDelete