Friday, July 25, 2014

Talk About Falling Off the Bandwagon...

Ok, I haven't been the best blogger... you could even say I've been the worst blogger (but that would have to involve me actually blogging :-/ )...

A lot has happened in the Byars' household since my last post waaaay back in January.

First off, Will has grown like a weed! He is 7 months old and is doing all of the things a seven month old does...
  • rolls every which way
  • sits up without any help
  • crawls everywhere
  • puts EVERYTHING in his mouth
  • eats baby food like a champ :)
  • is a talker (and a screamer/squealer... ear plugs may be needed soon)
  • loves his "dada" and gets so excited when he gets home from work (it really is precious!)
  • pulls himself up
  • loves to stand up
  • loves to bounce!!
  • watches Disney Junior - his favorites are Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Sheriff Callie's Wild West, and the little "commercials" with the puppies from 101 Dalmatians  
  • he has a blue blanket that his mawmaw gave him and he cannot sleep without it :)
  • sleeps through the night (9p.m. - 8a.m.) which he has been doing since he was about 6 weeks old!!
  • and he is the sweetest little boy I've ever met!
I know I've left out a thousand things, but I promise I'm going to do better about blogging and I'll stay as up to date as I possibly can! :)

Here are just a few pictures of our sweet boy over the last 6 months...


 
Just chillin'



Happy baby :)



5 generations!
Baby Will, Granny Mayo, Mommy, Nana, and Mawmaw
 
 

 
Silly goose
 
 

Got my shades on ;)
 
 

Natalie's Baby Dedication
 
 

 
I LOVE the TV remote
 
 

 
Cool kid in my big boy car seat
 
 

 
Sippy cups are great!
 
 

 
Beachin'
 
 

 
Cutie
 
 

 
The loves of my life
 
 

 
Toes in the sand
 
 

 
 

 
Shopping date with Natalie
 
 

 
Finally got to meet sweet Aunt Lauren!!
 
 

 
I love to bouncy bouncy!
 
 

 
Nap time with daddy
 
 

 
Spitting out my cereal
 
 

 
I love to wear hats
 
 

 
Family selfie :)
 
 

 
Such a ham!
 
 

 
Look at me! I'm standing up!


No comments:

Post a Comment