Monday, December 9, 2013

We Are Who We Are

So who are two guys, a girl, and one big dog?
Allow me to introduce you!

Guy number one: Joseph


This handsome fella is my wonderful husband. We met in high school, started dating in 2007, got engaged in 2009, and finally married in July of 2012. I don't think I could handle life without him.

Guy number two: Will



This sweet boy is the best thing to ever happen to me and his daddy. I always thought Joseph had stolen my heart, that is until December 9, 2013, when I first laid eyes on the most beautiful baby God has ever created.

The girl: Katie (that would be me!)


As you can see, I am the wife and mommy to two of the best looking men on the planet ;)

And last, but certainly not least, the big dog: Gus


This big guy is a full blooded Great Dane, and he is the sweetest, kindest, goofiest, big baby you will ever meet. I am so glad I get to be his doggie mommy!

Well, that's us! Put us all together and we're the Byars family!

No comments:

Post a Comment